Matrix supports GeyserMC, it can determine whether the player is a Bedrock Edition player, and does not detect whether they are cheating
GeyserMC supports 3 installation methods:
- Standalone Mode (❌)
- BungeeCord/Velocity Mode (✔)
- Spigot Mode (✔)
Except for standalone mode not supported, other modes are supported by Matrix
- Put GeyserMC on your BungeeCord/Velocity's plugins folder
- Put Matrix jar into your BungeeCord/Velocity's plugins folder
- On the Spigot side, you need to open Matrix's config.yml and set
true if you are not installing GeyserMC & Matrix on BungeeCord/Velocity, it will cause hackers to fake their client to Bedrock Edition and bypass Matrix's checks
You just need to install GeyserMC and Matrix, No need to modify any settings, Matrix can automatically detect Bedrock Edition players
1. What is "Velocity"?
Velocity is a next-generation Minecraft proxy focused on scalability and flexibility. It allows server owners to link together multiple Minecraft servers so they may appear as one.
2. Why can’t I find the option
bungee_geysermc_support in Matrix’s config.yml?
Your config.yml was outdated, please delete it and regenerate it